Tuk Tuks For Events
Are you organising an event? Hiring a tuk tuk or two for your guests could truly be the cherry on top.
Tuk tuk hire would be ideal for the following events:
- High school proms – take your date to the prom in the most romantic possible way!
- Festivals – transport revellers from stage to stage in a novel fashion
- Birthday parties – give the birthday boy or girl a party to remember
- Charity events – watch this space for special rates for charities
- Proposals – thinking of popping the question? Get to your dream spot by tuk tuk
Do you run an event in Pembrokeshire? We’d love to hear from you. Whether it’s big or small, a county-wide klaxon or just a low-key event, if you think a tuk tuk would add a certain je-ne sais quoi, we’re talking to you. Please get in touch and we’ll add you to our events calendar – coming soon.
Some Of Our Favourite Events
The Tenby Boxing Day Swim
The annual tradition of swimming off the Christmas hangover is surprisingly big. Over 700 brave (other adjectives are available) dippers braved the frigid winter waters in 2018, and the number’s growing year on year.
The Narberth Food Festival
The two-day food festival at the end of September is manna for visitors and local gourmands alike. It’s run entirely by volunteers, and has a charming family-friendly atmosphere.
Llangwm Literary Festival
The picturesque former fishing village of Llangwm plays host to LlangwmLitFest in August – featuring some stellar writing, and creative workshops for both adults and kids.
Charity Abseil At Pembrokeshire Castle
Not one for vertiginous souls, on two days of the year bookending summer, you can abseil down the Great Keep and raise money for good causes. Yikes!